Back Updated on: Nov. 13th, 2013
Hybresis® Iontophoresis System
The Hybresis System delivers charged water-soluble drugs and other ionic substances across intact skin and consists of three components: a Charging Station, rechargeable Controller(s) and disposable Patch(es).
The Hybresis System is designed to provide the following three treatment options:
- Hybresis Treatment - The Controller delivers current at 3mA to the Patch for three minutes for a Skin Conductivity Enhancement (SCE), followed by the patient wearing the Patch for approximately one to two hours, resulting in a 40-80 mA-minute treatment, respectively.
- Standard Treatment - The Controller delivers current at 2, 3 or 4 mA to the Patch for 10-20 minutes, resulting in a 40 mA-minute treatment. For an 80 mA-minute treatment, repeat the treatment.
- Patch-Only Treatment - The Patch delivers low level current over 2-4 hours, resulting in an approximate 40-80 mA-minute treatment respectively.
- Fast and Easy to Use: Just click on the Dose Controller and press start. The wireless controller does the rest.
- Shorter Treatments: A three-minute Skin Conductivity Enhancement breaks the skins resistance, allowing an accurate 80 mA dose in only two-hours.
- Great for Travel: Dose Controller performs multiple treatments between charges. After the three-minute Skin Conductivity Enhancement phase, players get back to daily activities and you get to the next patient.
Other Products By Empi
Other Products You Might Like
Want to learn more about this product?
Contact Empi directly...